Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Teacups


Little Queen Teacup

Let Them Eat Cake Teacup


Butterfly Girl Teacup


I Love Paris Teacup



Here are some teacup cards that I made as part of a template challenge. I had originally made something similar using a different template as ivitations to the ATC club members for a Mad Hatter Tea Party that we had this year. I gave my friend Lorraine a cup and then took it back at the end of the meeting because I didn't have a sample for myself and I knew I wanted to create these again. I'm lucky she's a good friend and doesn't take offense to these things!

For these teacups I started by embossing cardstock in the cuttlebug, then added inks and glimmer mist. My favorite is the Marie Antoinette cup. I rolled balls of music paper to create her dimensional hair and added pearls. I love to make paper hairdos, almost as much as I love making paper shoes!

And lucky for Lorraine, this time I am true to my word and actually finally returned her original teacup.

I also owe Cassidy's boyfriend Matteo a big thank you for all his help in teaching me Adobe Photoshop. With my newfound knowlege I was able to use a very bad photo that I had taken a spruce it up. Thanks Matteo!

1 comment:

Lorraine said...

I LOVE my teacup!! That Marie Antoinette teacup is pretty cute too!!