Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Paris I Miss You and Marie ATC and Tag

Marie celebrates her birthday on November 2nd, and my MAMA (Marie Antoinette Mail Art) group is honoring the Queen with a birthday gala! Swaps galore, games, chats and more -  I love my MAMA girlfriends and I love anything Marie so this gala is so much fun. This is the first swap that I have completed, an ATC with a birthday theme.
The next swap that I completed was a tag swap in which we can take all of our tags that we recieve and create a book. I am so excited to trade for these lovely tags and I can't wait to make a little piece of art with the works of other MAMA artists. Really, I could just sit and create pieces all day long with a Marie and French theme. One year ago today I was in Paris. On this day my girlfriend Mary and I headed across the Seine to Notre Dame at sunrise (we were still on CA time) and then after a cafe creme and pain au chocolat we walked through the Latin Quarter to Luxembourg Gardens, which was so incredibly beautiful. Paris, you will always be my love!
 Here I am in front of Luxembourg Palace.


The view of the Eiffel Tower from Luxembourg Gardens.
 
 

2 comments:

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

How wonderful to take a trip to Paris! Your tags are very pretty and so creative! Thanks for your visit and have a lovely weekend, Marti.

Blessings,
Sandi

Chubskulit Rose said...

Delightful captures!

Healthy Pink Snacks
Have an enjoyable Pink Saturday!