Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Let It Snow!


Once again, Christmas is in the air at my house, even though it is in the 80s here in San Diego this week.  But I am preparing for the November meeting of my French Art Group and we are swapping altered tea tins.  My friend Debbie must drink a ton of tea because when we meet for breakfast she hands me a bag of tins each time. I decided I must have enough to use for our group and came up with the idea to create a Christmas themed tin to hold tags that we will make at our meeting, shown in the post below.

I covered my tin in gift wrap and placed a little snowman on a glittered pedestal. I bleached a green bottlebrush Christmas tree that I bought at Michaels and added some glitter snow and snowflakes. A few more embellishments and voila! a perfect little decorative tag tin which I will proudly display and my tags will be easy to find this year!

1 comment: