Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Twelve Days of Christmas Swap Day One

The season of Christmas is upon us and what a wonderful way to enjoy it than to celebrate for twelve days with little gifts each day! I hosted this swap in my Marie Antoinette Mail Art group, and my "Les Douze Jours de Noel" swap partner, Kimberly, has rewarded me with such a beautiful group of packages. I opened the first one and was so delighted with a beautiful little bottle.



And here are the twelve little packages that I sent to Kimberly. I hope she has opened her first gift so I am not ruining the surprise, but it is a little Marie Antionette shoe ornament that I created.




2 comments:

Lorraine said...

So cute, both Kimberly's and your packaging is sooo pretty!!

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Marti,
I am finally beginning to catch up on my favorite blogs. I so love everything you sent me, i am so lucky to have been partnered with you on this swap. Funny side note, when I started to wrap gifts for family, I realized that I hadn't made gift takes this year. Your numbered tags were the perfect compliment to my silver and blue wrapping theme. My family always opens gifts from youngest to oldest, so the youngest received tag number one, and so on. They were a hit, my niece (#1) insisted that she was number one because she is my favorite, lol.
Thanks again for all the beautiful gifts.
hugs and JOY,
Kimberly