Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Friday, January 3, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas - day 5


On the fifth day of Christmas 
my wonderful swap partner gave to me,
A ballerina dancing on a leg in my tree!






Isn't she fabulous! A beautiful assemblage piece of art to hang on my Christmas tree was my gift on day 5. I just love it! 

Happy Pink Saturday to my blog party friends!

And here is what I created for Kimberly, two ornament shaped tags with lovely little angel faces.




8 comments:

Nancy said...

I love your clothespin angel you made. What a neat swap...it looks like so much fun. Happy 2014! :) Nancy

LV said...

I enjoyed seeing all our pretty creations.

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Your angel face ornaments are lovely! Reminds me of the old Victorian styles...

Thanks for stopping by!

Jillian

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
Your Christmas tree must look Beautiful.
Diane

Tablescapes By Diane said...

I am back had to become your newest follower on your lovely blog. Come see me if you can.
Diane

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

all wonderful ! darn I wish I had been able to do a beautiful swap like this sigh.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful swap!! LOVE what you received and what you created!!! I hope you have a fantastic New Year and a great Pink Saturday!!!

Dana

Lorraine said...

What a lovely ornament, can't wait to see more!! And your tags are beautiful!!