Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Monday, February 10, 2014

A Swap For All Seasons Valentines


This was my first month in a wonderful swap group called A Swap For All Seasons.  I love this group because you can choose to participate each month and you create a card and a tag to send to your partner. This is pretty easy and not overwhelming if I run out of time because I have overcommitted myself (yes, we ALL do this!). The group is managed by a sweet and very organized woman, Linda.

I created this stitched Valentine and tag for Debi:



And I was the lucky recipient of a beautiful package from Joyce. She is so sweet. After visiting my blog she learned that I love Marie Antoinette. She used this as her inspiration to create a card and tag for me. Visit her blog to see the beautiful pieces!

Linking with Pink Saturday.

7 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous & swoon-worthy creations!

Jo said...

oh these are just beautiful!

Createology said...

Your card and tag are delicious and lacy. I am first time participating for March and I can see I better up my game. Creative Bliss...

Kimberly at ArtJoyStuff said...

Hi Marti,
These are so beautiful! Your work always inspires. Thank you for joining my swap, I have added you to the list!
enJOY a sweet today,
Kimberly

Shabbyprimdelights said...

Gorgeous tags...thankyou for sharing HPS Michelle

Doll in the Looking Glass said...

Marti, the lace and roses made such lovely Valentines. Lucky recipient to these pieces of art!

Debra

Kay Ellen said...

So pretty Marti! Happy Pink Saturday!
xo
Kay Ellen