Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've Caught The Journal Fever!

Well our Journal Swap at the Art Party Club was great! Here is the journal that I created and I believe Rosa was the recipient. Once again, I created it with the Vintage pad of paper at Michael's, using a composition book. The ballerina was an image that was included in the pad. I added embellishments and rinestones and capped it off with a glitter crown.

Everyone's journals were absolutely beautiful. I really wished I had taken photos of all of them but I forgot my camera. Figures! Mary Ann created an interesting pocket on the inside, by adding cardstock and punching a half circle in the top middle. She then scored and folded in tabs and glued the tabs to the inside cover. I will be using that technique in my next one!

Any of you San Diego Paper Artist, we are looking for a few more members for Art Party and would love to have you! It is really a great group and such a fun night. We meet one Tuesday evening every month. For more information visit the Stamping Details web site: www.stampingdetails.com


No comments: