Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Friday, January 28, 2011

A Valentine Cone



Next month our Art Party we will swap cones. These photos are of a Valentine's Day cone that I created. I made a cone out of card stock and covered it with cintage music paper. I then made a handle out of a silver pipe cleaner and attached it by punching holes in the sides. An adorable vintage image, topped with a crown came next, then I glued feather boa to the top. A little birdie and some wired beads completes it!
Our group will be swapping these with a french them, ooh la la!

2 comments:

Doll, Dress...Colors said...

OLÁ VOU CITAR SEU BLOG / LINK COMO FONTE DE INSPIRAÇÃO,
vou colcoar na barra lateral do meu novo blog
espere que autorize-me

Unknown said...

Hi Marti, pleased to meet you! I'm really glad to have found your blog! Your creations are very attractive and appealing, you're a very talented lady and I love your style! So you've got yourself a new follower! Take care, all the best from the Netherlands, Ira