Blessed are the curious...for they create a better world.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

And I Call Her Camilla



I saw a class at Paper Tales to create a lovely Angel like Camilla but I was unavailable that day, so I set out to create one on my own. Once I got going I really saw the value in taking that class, so perhaps the teacher will be back another time. But, I did my best on my own and here is what I came up with.

After I was almost finished with the process, which I really got lost in, I was looking in a book for some text to add. The book was a steamy romance novel set in Hollywood. And what I fond was so many wonderful names of very interesting sounding ladies. So I decided to call this beauty Camilla, and to save the rest to create more angels like this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is adorable!!
Wishes
Lynne

michelle said...

She is so beautiful!
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog about my desk. Come back anytime. :)